It is Cool to be Kind
A humane education reading program sponsored by UTP & supported by Red Rover Readers.
Pets and animals can teach children kindness and compassion.
Reading stories about animals help children explore positive relationships between people and animals. Red Rover Readers curriculum is designed for children between the age of 8-11.
Register for your Red Rover Reading Session
Zoom Reading Session
- When: tues. and thurs. 9-11 am
- How long: 60 min. (45 min. reading, 15 min. hands-on activities)
- Where: at your home
- Who: 5 participants and a Red Rover Reader
What you need
- A stable WIFI signal
- Computer, tablet or phone
- Zoom account
- Parent permission to Zoom