Building a better future for Yolo County shelter animals & those who care for them.
Support Unleashing the Possibilities
September 8, 2019
Payouts up to $250
Pull Tabs ~ Snack Bar ~ Beer and Wine
Doors Open at Noon
Bingo at 1:00pm
Davis Odd Fellows Bingo
415 Second Street
Downtown Davis, CA
Yolo County’s most vulnerable animals are living in unbearable conditions. Our mission is to build a new animal shelter for those who are lost, unwanted, homeless, injured, and abused. By embracing modern standards, we will also foster a compassionate community movement for the optimal care and well-being of our pets.
Unleashing the Possibilities, Inc
Capital Plan & Analysis
With a shared desire to improve its county’s standards of animal care; increase adoption rates and volunteerism, and decrease euthanasia rates, a committed group of Yolo County citizens formed to address the challenges of the existing Yolo County Animal Shelter.
The Capital Plan & Analysis provides an overview of the organization, its mission, and the steps they will take to improve the condition of animal welfare services here in Yolo County.
Positive Impact Upwards of $157 Million, Who? What? Where? How? It’s tough these days making the case to build a new animal shelter. Recent years have been rough not only on taxpayers, but also on county government and the cities of Yolo County. Roads need paving,...read more
A Not So Transparent Road Animal shelters are supposed to be safe temporary havens for companion animals, livestock and small pets. But, when leadership plays the victim card with the public, speaks in circular language, or fails to comply with the law, that safe...read more
There was a time when “state-of-the-art” for “dog pounds” meant rounding up dogs in the streets and drowning them in the Hudson River. Thankfully, those days are long gone. We don’t call them “dog pounds” anymore, and “state-of-the-art” has a totally different meaning...read more
You Can Start Building For The Future
Your support now will provide a new future for animal care & welfare in our community.
Unleashing the Possibilities, Inc. is a California Corporation, a 501(c)(3) entity, approved by the IRS, and your gift may be tax deductible. Tax ID No. 81-1840295
More Ways To Support UTP
In addition to directly donating to Unleashing the Possibilities, Inc., there are more ways you can help support our mission on a daily basis. Click on the button below to learn how you can do even more towards supporting a new animal shelter in Yolo County.
- Saving 90 – Places across CALIFORNIA that are saving 90+% of the animals in their community
- Pets Lost and Found in Davis – Facebook page helping connect lost pets with their owners in Davis
- Pets Lost and Found in Woodland – Facebook page helping connect lost pets with their owners in Woodland
- Pets Lost and Found in West Sacramento – Facebook page helping connect lost pets with their owners in West Sacramento
- Pets Lost and Found in Winters – Facebook page helping connect lost pets with their owners in Winters
- Pets Lost and Found in Yolo County – Facebook page helping connect lost pets with their owners in Yolo County
- Adoptable Animals – Yolo County SPCA electronic listing of adoptable animals.
- Petfinder – You set the search criteria to find adoptable pets close to you in and around Yolo County
- Laughing Dogs Academy – Training through play with dog trainer Cayce Wallace at the Laughing Dogs Academy.